The Safe-Weigh forklift scale is an on-board weighing system designed to give accuracy at a lower cost. This microprocessor based weight system is attached to the hydraulic lifting system and the hydraulic pressure measures the weight in less than 15 seconds.
With the accuracy of the scale this will allow you to make sure your shipments will not exceed the trailer capacity. You can match actual weights with way bills and verify inventory weight.
Installation takes roughly 3-5 hours and instructions for installation, calibration, and how to operate are included. You can also reference the links below.
- 99,999 lb. maximum capacity
- Scale is accurate to +/- 1% of the forklift’s capacity
- Selectable capacity and division sizes
- or lb. unit options
- Stainless steel case and transducer
- Over weight alarm if load exceeds lift truck capacity
- Total weight (totals the weight of multiple pallets)
- Tare weight (zero out container weight)
- Easy to see display
- External on/off switch
- 1 year warranty
- Operates on 12v
Note: Electric trucks may require a voltage converter to convert higher voltages.